Thursday, October 16, 2008

Some of my DT layouts

Being the guest design team member for uproar2scrapmore.com.au I get to design a few layouts. I was eagerly waiting to see the kit. Wow!! when it arrived, I was thrilled because they were crate papers and some fantastic pastel shade card stock. I am a brights person. I normally do not choose pastel colors. So, to get some pastels and make layouts was a sweet challenge. I am able to use my kid's baby photos.

These layouts are simple and clean because I want the focus on the photo and journaling.
I am happy with how it has turned out. So pleasant to look at. Appropriate for baby layouts. Enjoy!!]

2 comments:

Angela said...

Love the top layout Gayatri. Is that a stamped background of Mesh or squares, love it:) TFS

Gayatri said...

Hi Angie,
They are hand drawn using gel pen and ruler.
Thanks for your lovely comments.
Hugs
Gayatri