Sunday, November 2, 2008

My layouts for Stuck Sketches.

Stuck sketches blog spot had call for design team.

I love sketches. Nothing new. Everybody knows about it. I participated in it.

It was a mini competition and each week a sketch will be given on about Tuesday or Wednesday and the finished layout is to be emailed to Sara by Monday evening ESAT.

That is Eastern Standard Australian Time.
She has people all over the world responding to her sketches.


Sara's sketches are fantastic and very versatile too.

So here are the sketches and my layouts.


Sketch #1


Layout #1


Sketch #2


Layout #2



Sketch #3

Layout #3


Sketch #4


Layout #4


I had fun making these layouts and thought I will share with all of you.
Thanks for looking
Hugs
Gayatri

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So good......

lexie said...

love your work Gayatri you are such an insparation
luv Lexie oxo

CreativeMe68 said...

Oh Gayatri these are such lovely adaptions of the original sketches.
Love your style! Luv Lexie xoxo

chrisw said...

Stunning layouts Gayatri,especially like the last one..

Angela said...

Gayatri, great sketches and layouts hun:) As always your work ispires me:)

TFS Angie