Monday, December 29, 2008

My dearest Sweety Pie.....


I have noticed it.
Yes, it is in my father, I have seen it in my FIL as well.
Definitely in my husband too.
All these men share a special bond with their daughters.
Whatever things their daughter do is admired and rationalized.
I am happy lol! My father does. I have a special bond with him.
"Nothing is dearer to a father than their daughter".
I wanted to scrap this for a long time.
Finally I did after I got a nice photo of my DD with my husband.
When i go home mid next year, I will take a photo of myself and my father
and make another layout.Lol!!

I also received Pink Paislee Tinsel Town papers, from Aussie Pub Calls.
They are so pretty, love the colors and non traditional christmas papers.
What I like about Pink Paislee papers are that the strip
where the details of the paper are written is actually on the top of the paper.
So actually you do not have to cut it off. It will stick out in the album.
Perfect, to pull it out or by keeping them you know what paper they are. Lovely.

I do not celebrate Christmas. But I wanted to use a few of them.
Anybody willing to swap couple of Tinsel Town Christmas papers (ones with snow flakes and christmas trees) with non Christmas papers?
I am happy to do. Let me know.

I used a sketch from SB.com to make this layout.
All papers used here are from Pink paislee.
Pink Paislee Tinsel Town, Office Lingo, Vintage moon.
Flowers and leaves from Prima
Bling from Kaisercraft
Stamped images are from Autum Leaves Single Stamps.
Black Ribbon from my stash
Oh!! don't you love the pom pom ribbon. I love them. They are from Bazzill.
Tag was from our Tag swap at Debs
Alphas are from Rosa Moka

Here are some closeups:




Hugs

No comments: