Sunday, December 14, 2008

Nintendo DS....................


Nintendo DS......, I guess, most of the kids' favourate. My son is also hooked to it.
Its like, if my son is on DS, my daughter burried in books and my husband in cricket,
they will never know if the house is on fire or even if I collaspe!!!!!
You can see from the photos that he did not even know I am taking photos of him!!!
I had to scrap these photos.... Definitely!! lol!!!

I wanted to make a double layout as I had 5 photos like a series
and I hate crowding photos in a single page.
I took a sketch from Basic Grey.
Here is the link to the sketch is here.

I also wanted to used Basic Grey papers for this layout. I love Basic Grey papers.
I wish they had double sided papers. But I still love their papers.
Anyway, I have used BG, Erroneous, Delicious and Timeworn papers.
Flowers from Heidi Swapp, Petaloo, Bella and Prima.
I have also used chipboard shapes from Basic Grey Wassail and Ambrosia.
Large alphas from my stash and the small one from Basic Grey Recess Nanoset alpha stickers.Lace and ribbon from my stash.

Just a simple double layout focusing on the photos and journalling.

Here are photos of individual pages.



I am waiting for the school holidays to start. Today is the last day of school and my last day at work too. Then I am off (a huge grin on my face!!).

My son has kindly accepted to swapp his 5 draw tall boy to my cube shelf. But I have to rearrange his room thats the deal. I want to hide my scrapbooking stuff because my place is always messy. So I will be cleaning massively tomorrow and then time to scrap. yay!!!

I have been doing paper work for the whole of 2 months at work sorting out other people's mess. I have just completed it and everything sorted. Guess what? my department gave me surprise morning tea and a thankyou address for my work. Wow!! I was very surprised!! Did not expect so much. Anyway, nice to be recognised at work.(smiley face).

Ok,Will see you all in a day with something new.

OH! sorry, Although I do not celebrate Christmas, I would still like to wish all of you and your family a Merry Christmas. Be safe, have fun and eat a lot Hey!( eat for me too!!).

Hugs

Gayatri



1 comment:

Sabale said...

it is nice your work
http://sabaleplus.blogspot.com/
aguante colon de santa fe