Thursday, January 22, 2009

Black and White photo....


I took this photo from inside the car while my DH was driving.
These are few scattered clouds.
I converted the photo into black and white and played a bit with the shadow and brightness.
I love the effect. I like to play with the photoshop software a bit.
I like the outcome but it is too time consuming for me.
I will limit with just editing the photos.

No layouts today. Was not a good day for me.
Dehydrated and fatigued due to heat. Hope tomorrow is a better day.
Off to bed. Goodnight everybody

Hugs

3 comments:

CreativeMe68 said...

WOW This is wicked! Great photo Gayatri. I love the clouds they create so many wonderful looking patterns. When we are camping we say we can see a such & such in the clouds. I think nature is just so amazing!

Unknown said...

Love this photo!! I'm glad I'm not the only one who loves to look at clouds :)

Angela said...

Oh My! As a lover of photography, this is just devine Gayatri, love the effect of this and make me feel very relaxed:)

Thanks for sharing

Hugs Angie xox