Saturday, February 21, 2009

Moments like this matters



Remember last week I had a visit to my LSS and I said I picked up some ledger papers.
Yes, this Lime green paper is one of them. Just loved how vibrant the paper was.
I wanted to make a traditional layout, after some digi layouts.
So I decided to use this paper to make a quick layout.
I also wanted the vibrant color to show. Therefore opted for a minimalist approach.
Photo is one of Siddarth rare good one.
He always makes faces when he is photographed.
So moments like these where he has a natural smile, matters a lot to me.
Actually, I only have a few such good photos of him.
As I said my weekend is very busy. It has been today.
My eyelids are heavy and closing.
I need to get some sleep.
Thanks for stopping by.
Goodnight!

2 comments:

Treesa said...

Gorgeous lo g and a great photo of your son and that paper is wonderful!! xx

CreativeMe68 said...

So bright and cheerful, Luv the lil owl! They are everywhere you look at the moment! My son is like that too Gay he doesn't like having his photo taken. Lovely photo of Siddarth. Luv Shaz xoxo