Friday, February 20, 2009

Some rambling and a layout...

Hey everybody,

Its friday already. Weekend is fast approaching. What have you all planned?
I have a long list fo things to do. My weekend does not look like time to relax.
Apart from cleaning the house, washings and others, I have to take kids for music class, then theory lessons for music, the stamp club.
I then have a friend of Siddarth come for play. Leave Aditi to her friend's house for play,so on... Looks like I will be spending most of my time in the car going from one place to another.
Oh!! no!! I hate doing that. Do I have a choice? NO!!!!
So, no point even thinking about cribing...
I wish I can spend some time relaxed and scrapping.
There got be someway of doing that.
Will sit an get organized.

I have one more layout to show you.
Yes, Digi again to show you.
Here it is.


I seriously want to make layouts using my new Basic Grey purchases.
I got my new stash last week and I still can't find time to scrap them.

I have something else to show you too.


Chris W sent me this. So sweet of her.
Gorgeous stuff. Love them to bits, Chris.
Many thanks.

Ok thats it for today.
Got to go shopping to my local store which sells awesome shabby chic items.
I have to buy couple of gifts for my friends.

Catch you all later.
Hugs

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Nice little goodies there Gayatri and I love that digi....xxx

CreativeMe68 said...

Gorgeous Digi Gayatri...you are getting pretty clever now with your digi LO's!

Love the goodie pack from Chris!