Thursday, April 16, 2009

Kaiser Craft April Simple Plan


Today, I wanted to attempt the April Simple Plan from Kaisercraft.
This is the Simple plan.

This is my take on the simple plan.

I have used Kaisercraft White Christmas paper as the base.
I have trimmed 2cm off on all 4 sides of the Bazzill bling brown card stock.
I have used a combination of Kaisercraft Vagabond and Reminiscing paper range.
Kaisercraft Argentella and Basics Definition rubons.
kaisercraft Chocolate and Sky blue color flowers
Kaisercraft Pearls and corner bling
Reminiscing Brad
Ribbon given to me by my friend Lexie.
Alpha from American Craft.
And Heidi Swapp flowers.
I liked the color combo in the layout. Its different to what I am used to.
Infact I had made a Mother 's day project for Aussie Pub call. Its not the usual color combination I am used to. But I am loving it being different from my usual style.
Trying new stuff. Very exciting.
OK, I want to watch Private Practice on TV.
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs

No comments: