Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's day

Morning everybody,

Wishing you all Happy Mother's Day.
What did you all do for Mother's day? Nothing special for me. I enjoy being a mother everyday of my life. I need not one special day for it.
But my daughter told me that she will give me her best behaviour today. Very sweet of her. She know how to charm and impress people.:)

I did a layout for my mom. My first with my mom's photo because she does not understand my scrapbooking thingy. She says its waste of time, effort and money!!! This time she has
no choice but to accept this. lol!!!! In the process of making one for my MIL. My MIL does like the artistic side of me. She appreciates all my work. So she deserves one definitely and I know she will treasure it.


I have used brown cardstock, Pink Paislee, My mind's eye paper, Making Memories journalling pages, Fancy Pants, Kraft die cuts, Rosa Moka and Adorn it alphas.

I also made a layout for my friend who is moving to Tassie shortly. She had stroke while she was pregnant and lost her baby and her life as well. She is blind on one eye, paralyzed slightly on the right side, has slurred speech and depressed. She was a ICU nurse once. But in spite of what happened to her, her husband is so affectionate and devoted to her. Sometimes it brings tears of joy to see them. This is a photo of both of them walking at Esperance beach when we all holidayed together.


I framed it and gave it to them. Will miss them a lot.
Especially, her husband makes yummy and delicious biriyani.
Mmmmmm!!! Another friend leaving town this year. I am sad really.

Anyway, have a great day. Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

No comments: