Sunday, July 12, 2009

Inkspirations Sketch Challenge # 10…

Hey everybody,

I attempted Makeesha Byl's sketch challenge for the first time.
This is her sketch


Beautiful sketch. Love the layers.

Here is my take on Makeesha Byl's Sketch challenge #10


And I did another one too based on the sketch but slightly different.


For both the cards, I have used

CS: Basic Black

DSP: Bella Rose

Stamp set: Always

Inks: Whisper White craft ink, Basic Black and Versa mark.

Tools and Accessories: Scalloped border punch, Clear embossing powder and heat gun.

Thanks for the sketch and the challenge Makeesha.

OK, I got to go. My DH is not very well. Got to take him to the hospital.

Have a great weekend.

Hugs


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both cards are absolutely gorgeous! I love your colour choice, it so striking! TFS!

chrisw said...

absoltely stunning cards g

RenaeW said...

Gorgeous cards G. Fab work :)