Friday, September 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Aditi


Morning everybody,

Today is my daughter Aditi's 8th birthday. Can't believe she is 8 already.
Still feels like I have just given birth to her and everybodyelse in the ward was off looking at the TV watching the twin towers fall....I can never forget it.
8 years have quickly passed by.My baby is now a girl, all grown up right under my nose. lol!
She is still my baby though, always for a mother I guess!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADITI


She is all excited and off to school and getting all the attention. lol!!!
She got a new bigger bicycle, a new DS game, a barbie doll (Siddarth's present) and of course an awesome dusty pink dress, hairband, sandals to match for her birthday.
Special breakfast and dinner will special too.
I made cupcakes for classmates. My first time at baking (I was nervous).
I am lucky they came out well. I am happy.
Both Aditi and Sid helped me to lick all the icing and cake mix off the mixmaster.
We had a fun making the cupcakes.
Here are the pictures of the cupcakes.

And I made the takeaway bags as well.


Here I have used K & Co Que Sera Sera textured papers (I loooove this collection),
Stampin' Up! Very Vanilla and Tangerine Tango cardstock,
Stampin' Up! ribbons, Scalloped oval and oval punch,
Stampin' Up! Oval all stamp set from the Spring Mini
and the cellophone medium cover also from Stampin' Up!

Her birthday party is tomorrow.
Its more a social event for us as we invite all our family friends too.
A lot of food, drink (non alcoholic) and chat. Can't wait.

But today I have a workshop in the evening.
I am now going to do all the precutting and preparing.
Thanks for stopping by
Have a great day

Hugs


1 comment:

chrisw said...

happy birthday little princess!!omg 8 years of age..great big hugs from me to you and your beautiful mother that gave birth to you!!!