Thursday, September 17, 2009

Morning everybody,

Last evening, I had to urgently buy a gift and make a card for a young resident doctor who is leaving Kalgoorlie as she completed her posting. Oh! my husband always forgets to tell me early. I am used to it now. So, he tells me at 3.330pm for a 6.30pm dinner at another friend's house!
So a quick trip to the shop and bought the gift. Now it needs to be wrapped and card has to be made. I have plenty of birthday and thank you cards but not best wishes ones.
So I wipped up one in 15 minutes.I was pretty satisfied with how it turned up.

CS: Whisper White and Kiwi Kiss from Stampin' Up!
Stamp sets: Baroque motifs and Oval all frm Stampin' Up!
Inks: Tempting Turquoise and Kiwi Kiss from Stampin' Up!
Accessories: Tempting turquoise brads, scalloped oval punch, scalloped border punch, oval punch, heat and stick powder, dazzling diamonds, heat gun and Baja Breeze ribbon all from stampin' Up!


I then wrapped the gift using Bella Blue DSP, crimped the edges and used the Very Vanilla 5/8" grosgrain ribbon which is one of the free ribbon available when you order more than 100$ of Stampin' Up! products or host a workshop for more than 600$ in sales in September.
I love the Combination of White,Blue and Green, especially Pacific Point blue and Kiwi Kiss green. Awesome color combo. I wanted a skirt and top in that color combo and I found one too. Shopping next!!!

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs


No comments: