Tuesday, October 6, 2009

WCMD Challenge #4: Australia


Hey everybody,

Challenge #4: Australia.



Australia is my home. Love it to bits.Beautiful place. Warm and friendly people.
Aborginal art is amazing. Very intricate and beautiful.
My first lot of stamps I got from Stampin' Up! was the All Aboriginal stamp set. Love the set.
I have used this set to make an aborignal picture for my card. I heat embossed the lizard stamp using black embossing powder and then rubbed the brown red color ink over the paper (emboss resist technique) and drew around the lizards using white gel pen and some traditional aboriginal marker pens from Stampin' Up!
Here is card for you:




Thanks for an awesome challenge once again Nicole.
One more to go. Mexico.
Hope I will get it done soon.

Hugs


No comments: