Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Color Challenge

Morning again.

I really don't know what to write today. I have got nothing special. Just the usual. Last but one day before school holidays. I still have no plans. We do not celebrate Christmas. No family around. So its just going to be us for the entire holidays. Two thirds of Kalgoorlie will leave town.So no many friends will be around too. Mmm! will be an interesting holiday.

Since I do not have anything to write, I will show what I made for a color challenge on Claire Daly's forum. The color combo I have used is Riding hood Red, Pink Piroutte, Whisper White and Basic Black.



I love the Like-O-Meter. Perfect way to convey a person what you feel.
It could also make a valentine's card like I made. This is for my husband.
I have not seen many cards using this stamp set. So will now go and do a google search.
Have a great day

Ta

1 comment:

Nikki Love said...

love your new card, Gaya!!! gorgeous :)