Sunday, December 13, 2009

Elite challenges

Hello everybody,

Its a very hot sunday afternoon. There is nothing I could do other than put some song on my laptop and make cards. I missed out on the November challenges on Elite blog as I was on holidays. So I decided to do the December challenges before I forget.
First comes the sketch challenge. You can find the sketch here.
Here is my take on the challenge



 I have recently discovered the Bravo Burgundy color on the Stampin' Up! Nice dark color against white.

Card Stock: Kraft, Whisper White and Bravo Brugundy
Accessories: Dots and Designs rub ons, 5/8″ grosgrain regal Rose ribbon, circle punches, scalloped border punch, Filigree brads, pearls and Chit Chat rub-ons.All products from Stampin' Up! except the pearls.

Here is my take on the color challenge. You can find the color combination here. Its called Sugar Plum Fairy



Cardstock: Kraft, Perfect Plum, Pink Piroutte, Pale Plum
Stamp set: Butterfly Prints
Inks: Pink Piroutte and Perfect Plum
Accessories: White gel pen, Scalloped border punch, Butterfly punch, Rhinestone brads and stipped Pink Piroutte ribbon.
All products from Stampin' Up!
I like the Perfect Plum against Kraft and Pale Plum against Kraft separately. Similarly Pink Piroutte against Kraft. Nice combination though.I still have a Stamp set challenge left.

You can find more inspirations here.

See you soon. Have a great weekend.

Ta



No comments: