Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Mini Tag album

Hi everybody,

How are you all doing? Last few weeks of school holidays and we all had enough of holidays. We (myself and my kids) want to go back into the routine. I want to get back to gym. Sitting at home most of the time is annoying. We went to see Alwin and the Chipmunks. Not impressive all. Toooo squeeky!!! I really want to get out of the theatre. Today was 45 degrees again. My eyes were burning. It became humid and later rained. Now its nice and cooled down a bit. I want the summer to finish quickly. Cannot take the heat. Compared to last year this year its 2 degrees too hot!

With this type of weather and being indoors, means only one thing. Make a project.So I made a mini file folder tag album.I started out with the file folder but I discovered that my file folder did not have any tabs. Mmmm! very weird huh! So I cut the file folder in half and then used one side of the file folder to make the album. Thus it became a mini file folder album.lol!
Here are the pictures.



Above is the front view of the album.

 

This is the back view of the album. I have used I {heart} Hearts stamps from Stampin' Up! and Bella Blue designer paper also from Stampin' Up!




This is the inside of the album. Four tags go into the pockets.




These are the four tags that go into the pockets. Aren't they pretty? I love how they turned out. Some dazzling diamonds on the heart shapes and on the tags just adds that awesome sparkle.
Some closeups of the tags





All products used are from Stampin' up! except the file folder, music paper and the buttons.I love shabby chic and vintage styles but very rarely I make projects suing such styles. Maybe I should make more of them. Hehehe! Anyway, thats all sharing I have for today. I want to drink some water and then watch Henin Vs Dementova tennis match. Oh! I love Tennis. At the moment, the Australian Open is in full swing. These two ladies are fighting each and every game. Beautiful match. I got to go. Its very interesting.
Will see you all soon. Have a great evening.

Hugs

2 comments:

Sue Madex said...

Love the project Gayatri. Looks beautiful. Hope you find ways to keep cool in that heat- ugh! I am definitely a winter girl. Cheers, Sue

Ros said...

Awesome and thanks for sharing.