Thursday, February 11, 2010

Makeesha's sketch challenge #18

Hi everybody,

To day I managed to make 3 cards. Heheh! So there is going to be three posts today. Two of the cards are for challenges and one is a casing card. I had to case a card because it is just fabulous. Will show you later.
First up, is Makeesha's sketch challenge. Here is her sketch.
 
 

And here is my take on the sketch
 
CS: Kraft, Tangerine Tango and Baja Breeze All from SU
DSP: Designer paper II from hostess level I  from SU
Stamp: SU's Eastern Bloom & Seeing Spots and PTI Blooming Button Bits
 Inks: Whisper White craft ink and Stazon black
Accessories: Striped pumpkin pie ribbon, scallop circle punch and large silver brads

Its not a color combo I usually use but wanted to try out for a long time. Its nice and bright!! Nice feeling to do something out of comfort zone.lol! Thanks for the challenge Makeesha!

Hugs

1 comment:

Chantelle said...

Just gorgeous - love the bright happy colours.