Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Birthday cards


I have been having these spellbinder dies for a long time. Today I had a chance to pull them out and make cards. Card different in shape. No rectangles or squares or circles. The cards looks elegant and stylish. Love the shape.

 


All products used are from SU. I want to try and make masculine cards with similar shape. Wonder how I am going to go about it! I don't know. I have one day to think. I can visualise baby cards but masculine cards? Mmm! Thursday is a free day. Will  give it a go.Tomorrow, my new class for kids at school starts. I have 5 very enthuciastic kids. I have planned, cut and prepared materials for the lesson tomorrow. Can't wait now!

OK, you all have a great day! I am sleepy and got to hit the pillow. 
See you soon!

Hugs

2 comments:

chrisw said...

Beautiful cards Gayatri,hope all is well

Taheerah said...

Love the second one of these the most - so cute!!