Tuesday, June 22, 2010

OLW- Flourishes

 This week's one layer wednesday challenge is flourishes. Use of flourishes on a card is not new for me. I have used it heaps of time.But I have couple of flourish stamps only.
And I am bored using them. I was also going through my stash to sell and I found some nice rubons. So I have used Kaisercraft's white flourishes and SU white sentiment rubon on a Chocolate Chip cardstock.Its not exactly one layer but looks like one layer : ).  Here is the card for you.
I am sorry for a blurry picture. Its half past eight at night and I just had the time to take the picture and blog this post. If the sun pops up tomorrow then, I will take a picture and replace this one. Also my camera battery is down, so the image is not sharp.Now, I hope I can get this post linked.
I have not stamped over the weekend and it feels like my mojo has left.You could tell, I have nothing to say as well! I tried to make cards today but they did not turn out very good. But they are for some challenges so I will share them tomorrow. 
Anyway, I am sleepy at the moment. So going to sleep early. Good night and sleep tight.
Hugs

4 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

Those flourishes are beautiful, and the white looks so great on brown!

Barbara said...

Really pretty and elegant, Gayatri!

Unknown said...

Stunning! I love the clean and simple design and the fancy flourish rub-ons. Great card!

Susan said...

Very pretty card...clean, simple....perfect!