Saturday, August 28, 2010

Thank you card

Hi everybody,
I have a thank you card to share today.I made this card using Fall to Layout sketch #105
Here is the sketch for you.



Here is my take on the challenge:


Supplies:
Cardstock: PTI's Ripe Avacado, Hawaaiian Shores, Hibiscus Burst and Stamper Select White
Stampset:
4 of a Kind, Inside & Out Thank You
Inkpads SU's Melon Mambo, Taken with Teal and Old Olive
Accessories PTI's Hibiscus Burst ribbon, SU's oval punch, scalloped oval punch, Fiskars border punch and Kaisercraft's rhinestones.

Thanks for stopping by! 
Cheers!

7 comments:

Laurie said...

Gayatri this is amazing!!! I love the colors, I love the border and the bling! This really is beautiful!

Vicky Hayes said...

I love your bright and beautiful card. Great border!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is beautiful! The bright colors are really fabulous!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Love the bright colors.

Jen Carter said...

I love how you used this set! Your card is very beautiful!

Sara Mac said...

Gorgeous!!! The colors are amazing together. Love the border you created.

kavitha said...

this s lovely,like the colors a lot:))