Monday, October 4, 2010

CAS #110

Yay! Monday! Love weekday. Atleast there is somewhere to go on weekdays. After 2 weeks of  staying at home nursing the rest of the family with cold and flu, I want to go out and breath fresh air. I was the only one at home who escaped flu and cold. But atleast all are recovering and feeling better now!  
Anyway, I made a card using CAS sketch #110 on the weekend. 
Here is the sketch for you.


Here is my take on the sketch....


Hehe! another Christmas card! For those of you who are visiting my blog for the first time, I have to say that I got a bit panicky about mass producing christmas cards last week. And I had a few posts of only christmas cards. You can check them out here and here and here.

In this sketch I loved the center long panel. I enjoyed stamping on the panel as you can see. Decided to use the sentiment stamp as a background and used the ornament as the focal point. Lots of bling for the festivity and ta da... its done.lol! Just excited thats all!
Thanks for an awesome sketch week after week. I missed a few but now I am back again.
Have a great week! I am definitely going out today and having fun today...
See ya soon... 
Cheers!

7 comments:

Cathy Weber said...

This is a really pretty Christmas card Gayatri. I love how you used the flourishes with a Christmas ornament. I also love the patterned paper you made with Signature Christmas. Great job.

Nerina said...

Love all of the stamp layering here Gayatri! So much wonderful texture you've created! I hope the family are all feeling better soon!!

Banu said...

Gayatri..Stunning card. Love loved that background that you did. Just superb. :)

Renée said...

Love the glitter and the stamping!

Lea L. said...

Very pretty card! I love the stamped background!! Great job with FTL 110! ♥♥♥

Lori said...

this is beautiful!!!

Karen Aicken said...

Just lovely! All the details make this a special card ... great take on the CAS sketch!
Cheers, Karen
alteredscrapbooking.com