Thursday, October 7, 2010

Sasya Sketch #31

 
 
 
I am sharing a card I made using Sasya Sketch #31 with you today. This is the first time I am using their sketch. I like this sketch  because of the cluster elements. Looks more like a layout sketch and therefore its a challenge for me to use it and make a card. Here is the sketch for you.
 

Here is my take on the sketch.


I opened my old scrapbooking stash I had boxed and kept aside. I am so happy I did it. I was able to use the flourish die cuts on this card. It was like a hidden treasure. There are lots of stuff I have that I had completely forgotton about. I felt like a child opening her toy box-- wide open eyes, a big grin and excited... lol!

I am happy with how my card turned out. The designer paper is from Pink Paislee, flowers from Prima Marketing, leaves from SU, rhinestones from Kaisercraft, panels using Spellbinder nestabilities dies and stamped image & sentiment from PTI.

Thanks for a fabulous sketch. Love it:)  And thanks for stopping by!
Cheers!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! This is amazing card, so unusual colors for me - green and purple, but i really love them!!!!

Miriam Thomas said...

OH- that is beautiful Gayatri! :-)

Ash said...

I love this beautiful Card, with the lovely DP & floral swirls..... Very very elegant.... The colors are so appealing too.... :)

Ash....
(http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

Denise said...

Oh wow this is gorgeous Gayatri, LOVE the colour combo and you were so acurate to the sketch...and to think you used your scraps!! :0 Very impressive.

Kay D said...

Ooh, this is lovely! I love the colors, the swirls, the flowers- love it all!

Lindsay said...

This is beautiful! I love every little thing about it!

Dana said...

LOVE this Gayatri! Simply gorgeous, and good for you for using old scrapbooking supplies. It IS like a whole new world of things, isn't it?!

Sasya said...

simply stunning!!! thanks a lot for joining us~ :)

Amy Kolling said...

Wow you did such a great job with this sketch! I love EVERY single element you added to the "cluster"! Don't you just love those tiny roses by Prima? I want every color they make.