Sunday, March 6, 2011

Embellish Challenge Color Trends with Music



And here is my take on the challenge.

 
 
I bought some new goodies last week. Some lovely Prima Marketing paper pads and accessories. Gorgeous colors and designs. And the colors from Embellish Challenge this week matches the goodies I bought. So I set out to make this card for the challenge using CAS sketch #130. Here are some closeups.



Supplies:
PTI Cream cardstock
Pattern paper from Prima Marketing and Kaisercraft
Ribbon/Lace from Prima Marketing
Flowers and leaves from Prima Marketing and Kaisercraft.
Linen Thread from Stampin Up!
Stamps from Waltzingmouse Stamps and Papertrey Ink
Rhinestone from Kaisercraft
 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!
 
Luv!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

rich colors !!! love all the details on the card :D

Mad for Paper said...

This is just gorgeous. The color combo is fantastic.
TFS
Ang

Karen said...

Gayatri this is an awesome card for the challenge. You're use of colours is fantastic! Love those flowers too!

I played along with the play date cafe challenge today but I think I over did it with the splash of colour. Sigh!

Karen
x

Ash said...

GORGEOUS!!!!

Ash....
(http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

Camilla said...

So colorful and many details!
Pretty :)

Debbie Gaydos said...

I love this Gayatri, so vibrant and colorful! Thanks for the inspiration!

Stephanie said...

Wow, Gayatri!! This is just amazing! All those elements pulled together for one beautiful card! Mine would look like a mess......lol You always amaze me with your creations. Just beautiful!

BethieJ said...

Gayatri this is just BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE everything about it!!!
Have a GREAT day!

Jen Adcock said...

Ayoooga! This is a real beauty. The colours are magnificent used in your card. I am not sure I could coordinate all this gorgousness in such a stellar way as you have not even remotely. Mine would be much like a dog's breakfast, a pretty coloured dog's breakfast maybe, but still. ;-) I love the flowers and that wee bird cage in the top corner. So very sweet. Gosh, does this ever work! Just beautiful Gayatri, just beautiful.

Trish said...

Really lovely Gayatri. This card has the wow factor - that's what I said when i saw it :) love all that colour. have just signed up to follow you, maybe you'd like to follow another Aussie back ? ;) cheers Trish.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Gorgeous card Gayatri. The embellishments are pretty and the colors show so well. :o)

Taheerah said...

This card is a stunner Gayatri! I love the bright colours and all the little added details!

Cristina said...

Fantastic, as always, Gayatri. Thanks so much for joining us at Embellish1