Thursday, May 5, 2011

Prayer request please


 Last couple of weeks was very stressful and exhausting. We had so many deaths in our family for past 6 months.We lost most of our older generation. Now there is a one more family member on life support at the hospital. So my in-laws had only one week to spend with us before they had to rush back home. All this me put us under tremendous stress.  We are still dealing with the situation but now its a waiting game. Everything has been done and we are hoping for a miracle. So please keep me and my family member in your prayers.

I had no time to craft until today and I thought a little time off making a card would help me reduce my stress. I have tried to focus and make a card and I did make one. So there is a post coming soon with a card share.

Thanks once again for your prayers.

2 comments:

Priya Venkat Designs said...

So sorry to hear about the troubled times, Gayatri. Will keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers for sure. Dont forget to take care of yourself though.

Diane Jaquay said...

I'm so sorry Gayatri, I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Hugs to you.