Friday, October 7, 2011

Custom Stamped Washi Tape.....


This week's Make It Monday at Papertrey Ink is making your own Washi tape. Here is the link to Nichole's video for you and if you like to play along :) Click on the picture below.

I don't have a one inch scor tape but I decided to give it a go with whatever I have. So I used my custom stamped washi tape to make the postage border for the envelope on the card.
Here is my take on the challenge.




It was so much fun making stamped washi tape. If only I had the one inch scor tape, I would have had much more fun stamping bigger images and background images as well. But this is what I could do with what I have and I like how it turned out. Hope you do as well.
Thanks for the challenge and thanks for stopping by :)
Have a great weekend!

Luv!
Pin It

3 comments:

Hussena said...

wow i like your idea ,this card looks just fab:)

Karen said...

OMG!! Gayatri this looks FANTASTIC!! You are such a clever little vegemite!!

Karen
x

cards by cara said...

What a fun card! I ended up making washi tape with medical tape but when I wanted to post to the MIM blog links, it was already closed (early) .... :(