Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My first this year :)

Yes, this is my first Christmas card I made this year! I am late but I just could not bring myself to make Christmas cards this year. Don't know why but thats how it is!!!


I used Embellish Circles Color trends challenge to make my card. Because I saw Christmas colors on them.Here is my card for you :)
 

I used Hero Arts stripes background stamp  and Peace still be stamp set from PTI to create the background. Then the tag, doilie die and the stamps in the inner circle are all from PTI. The while cardstock is from Papertrey Ink and the rest are from SU. The ribbon, I bought from our spring carnival couple of weeks ago. Button from PTI and twine from Twinery. Hope you like this card :)

I now need to find a sketch to mass produce cards :) I normally don't do that. I make many sets of 5 cards. But I don't think this year I have the time for me to do it :) Anyway, thanks for the challenge and if you want to play the challenge then here is the link

Thanks for stopping by! I now have to take the children to the pool for their swimming lessons :)
See ya soon....

Luv!
Pin It

7 comments:

Joy said...

Super super cute Christmas card Gayatri, I don't think you are late, I have not really even started...Hugs

Lindsay said...

This is so festive and cute Gayatri! Love it!

farmhouse-story said...

such a cute card, gayatri:) love the big snowflakes with the stripes! (i haven't started my xmas cards yet)

Leigh Penner said...

This is fabulous, Gayatri! I love the stamped background and your perfect bow!

carol (krillsister) said...

Great card. Love the red snowflakes. That green ribbon is gorgeous .

Cristina said...

Now that's a Christmas card! So bright and festive! Love it.

Charlene Austin said...

Loooove this Christmas card so much! Thanks so much for joining the Embellish circle challenge.