Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Creating background


 with multiple stamps is this week's challenge at Papertrey Ink Make It Monday.
Here is a link to the challenge and video.


Here is my take on the challenge. I created my background using  PTI's Daydreamer, Flower Fusion #8 and Butterfly Dreamsstamp set.


I loved combing bright and cheerful colors. Hope you like it too.
Tomorrow evening  my son is playing guitar (classical) and I need to wear something formal. I am so confused and don't know what to wear.  I have a few options. Hoping to wear them and see how they look on me before I decide which one I go with. Got to go now.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

Luv!

17 comments:

Joyce said...

Wow, what a spectacular card. I have to tell you something spooky. I have had Butterfly Kisses out since yesterday, finally playing with this set for the first time in ages. I've kept it out because I was planning on using that same circular stamp tomorrow somehow in my make it monday project. Eerie...Do you have spies in California?

Suzie said...

I L-O-V-E your card. So bright and cheery! Thank you for the inspiration. :)

Elena said...

wow - you do bright really well! It's stunning!

Hussena said...

wow this is so so gorgeous,love the colors you have used and the background you have created is simply stunning...love it!!!

Leigh Penner said...

Wow, this is stunning, Gayatri! I love the colours and pattern you created!

Miriam Prantner said...

What a beautiful background! Love the colors!

Suzanne Russell said...

Beautifully done! I love the rich, bright colors as well as the stamps you chose. I need to get those out and play with them, myself! thanks for the inspiration! :)

Jessica Wekenman said...

Ooohhh, Gayatri...your card is gorgeous! Those colors and images all work so well together! It is so vibrant and happy! I just love it!

Sonia said...

Beautiful colors, Gayatri! So cheerful :)

Kara said...

Really pretty! Beautiful colors and great stamp choices.

carol (krillsister) said...

Very gorgeous card. Those colors togetherer are stunning.

Priya Venkat Designs said...

Hey...congrats on the twitter shout-out at PTI. Beautiful bright card. Love it.

Unknown said...

wow, amazing!!!

Val Hilchey said...

Your card is pure eye candy! The colors are fantastic!

deb said...

Love how that background! Very cheerful. Thanks for sharing it!

Desw2331 said...

Love this card! Very beautiful!

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

So BEAUTIFUL!