Thursday, December 29, 2011

ColourQ #117



I am so thrilled because my package from Wplus9 arrived today. And I have their gorgeous December Valentine's day stamp sets.They are just beautiful. I straight away opened the package and inked the stamp set and made this card.

Valentine's day card

Aren't the birdies cute? There are so many different size birdies in this set called Love Birds by Wplus9. Loving all their stamp sets and their coordinating dies. 
And I used colourQ #117 challenge to make this card.


If you like to play the challenge, here is the link. I have a few more ideas in my head using this challenge. But I need the time to craft. Kids, puppy and cleaning is taking a lot of my time and I am getting exhausted and sleepy by the time I sit to craft. I have to organise myself and make time to craft :) 
Anyway, we are going to see Tintin and Adventures tonight. My kids love Tintin comics and have all the books. They read them over and over and know most of them inside out. At times, Captain Haddock's phrases could be heard in their conversations lol! I am looking to see it in 3D:)
 
Thanks for stopping by. See you soon!

Luv!
Pin It

10 comments:

Joyce said...

Beautiful card. I got the other 2 Valentines sets from WPlus9. Now, I'm thinking I missed something. I love those little hearts, and the rhinestone eyes.

Unknown said...

I really really **heart** this card! Great use of the notebook paper and the little bird silhouettes are precious. thanks so much for playing with us at colourQ this week! :)

Kara said...

Love it! I picked up a few wplus9 valentine sets too....didn't get this one, but i love how you've used it! so glad you joined the challenge at CQC!!

Unknown said...

Oh, wow. I am loving this card and I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to purchase these stamps.

Sylvia said...

Fun card, Gayatri! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week and Happy New Year.

cards by cara said...

Gorgeous!! Congrats on your new order!! Which background paper is this? Can you pm me so I know? Happy holidays!!

Winnie said...

Love your card! it is so lovely....Happy New Year.

LeAnne said...

Absolutely adorable! Thanks for playing with us this week, and Happy New Year!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love it and I love those birds. Great colours. Happy New Year!

Anh said...

This card is adorable!