Wednesday, April 25, 2012

You are so charming.....


Well, when I saw Lawn Fawn's Critter Ever After set, I instantly knew it has to come home to me. Why? Aditi, my daughter love dragons. She is infact dragon crazy. Has read The Lost Dragon Chronicles and The Eragon series, has made clay models of dragons and now wants to do a course in mythology! lol! I don't know how long this phase is going to last. Previously, it was all about horses :)

Anyway, LF's Critter Ever After is here with me and Aditi couldn't resist colouring the dragon image with the fire out of its mouth :)
 So here is a card she made yesterday using the dragon stamp.


Supplies: 
Cardstock: Gina K Luxury White and Close to Cocoa from SU
Stamp set: Critters Ever After from Lawn Fawn
Accessories: Circle die from Craft Concepts, Three Hearts punch from SU, rhinestones from stash and Forest Branches Cuttlebug embossing folder.

Aditi did practice her colouring and shading couple of times before she did on the card front. Not perfect but she is very proud of her card. We drew the card sketch together in my sketch book first. Wrote down details and colours before she assembled the card. We had some very good mother daughter conversation and bonding during the making of it. Aditi asked if I can publish her work on my blog and how could I refuse? Am I a proud mother? Of course I am :)

Please leave her some nice comments to boost her confident and motivation to do more :)

Thanks in advance. Until next time....

Ta!

Pin It

13 comments:

Deepti Stephens said...

Aditi!! You're so talented!! Such a beautiful creation.. Keep goind sweetie..
Love
Deeps..

Deepti Stephens said...

**Keep going :) :)

Joan B said...

Wow!! Beautifully colored dragon on a beautiful card. Hope you post more of her work.

Dawn T said...

talented just like her Mama.... what a beautiful card Aditi. No wonder you are a proud Mama, Gayatri.

Isha Gupta said...

Tell Aditi her card is superb!!! I also play a lot with my daughter and now she got her own blog too. Its fun and proud moment to see how creative they are.

Miriam Prantner said...

Aditi, this is wonderful! You have clearly been watching your mom. I love the coloring and I love the embossing too. Great work!

Hussena said...

I think Aditi's coloring skill is simply Fabulous..so much better than mine for sure!! and whats more i think the card looks so beautiful!!!

Jennifer K said...

Are you sure Aditi did this and not mom? *wink* It's fabulous! The girl's got talent.

Jen W. said...

Awww! Aditi's card is fabulous! Great colouring and a cool layout. :)

Unknown said...

Lovely card Aditi! Its as charming as the sentiment! And if you like dragons, you should watch "How to train your dragon" if you haven't already :)

Vicki said...

Well done! I know how proud your mum must be. I have children and 2 of them make cards as well and always want me to share their work. Keep up the good work.

lostinpaper said...

FABulous! What a beautiful card, I can see why you are sooo proud!

Christina said...

This is fantastic, Aditi! Your coloring looks great, and I especially love the cut-out for the dragon and the red hearts. Super job!