Saturday, June 30, 2012

Sending my love!


Hi everybody,

Couple of days ago, my Wplus9 package arrived. So happy to receive their white cardstocks. Along with some new release stamps, I also bought A Pocketful stamp set. I had the Pocketful-Valentine set which I bought previously but I had to have the complete set. Great set. Love it.
 I decided to do some paper piecing using scrap papers and make a card using the pocket outline stamp and the love notes.

Supplies: 
Cardstock: White cardstock from Wplus9
Pattern papers: Scrap papers from stash
Stamp Sets: A Pocketful and A Pocketful:Valentine and  Mehndi Medallions from Wplus9

I am pleased by the simplicity of this card. The pop of colours from the pocket and the ruled paper from the love notes envelope with some stains on them looks cool. I stopped myself from adding anything more because I felt the card was complete.

Thanks for visiting! 
Have a great weekend!

Ta!
Pin It

8 comments:

Danielle Daws said...

LOVE this!

Lynn said...

gorgeous. Love the papers you choose! Great way to show how to use this set for a non-valentine card.

Beverley said...

Super CAS card, love it! Thinking of trying Wplus9 white CS!

Unknown said...

Love it

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Fabulous!

Karen Dunbrook said...

how awesome...great card..

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is darling! Love the little envies sticking out of the patterned pocket.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Gayatri! Thanks for linking this up to the Love Card Challenge for Stamp It! Cards Week in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)