Monday, July 23, 2012

Baby cards and coordinating tags.


Gallery Idol 2012 girls have joined together for an awesome blog hop. It is called Shaping Up Blog Hop. I decided to play it along as well.

I decided to go for baby cards. Reason being I have the big onesie die from Papertrey Ink and recently added a smaller onesie die from Taylored Expressions to my collection. I thought to make onesie card and a coordinating tag for baby boy and girl.
Edited: Wondering why I chose baby cards for summer shaping up card challenge? Apparently more babies are born in Summer than Winter!

Here is the baby boy card and tag.


I chose to go for a clean and simple design. I have used the Fly Away dies from Papertrey Ink and  Bundle Of Love stamp set for my card and tag.

Here is the baby girl card and tag.



For the girl's card and tag, I used butterfly dies from Papertrey Ink and buttons.
 Aren't they adorable together?  I love them.
Hope you do too!

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a great day!

Pin It

16 comments:

Elena said...

I LOVE how you used the smaller onesie die for a matching tag to your bigger card! Thanks for playing along, Gayatri! This is just amazing!

Nina Yang said...

I was hopping along the Shaping Up blog hop and saw your card popped in the linky... Caught my eyes instantly! So clean and cute! Thank you for joining us! Have a great day Gayatri!

Unknown said...

these onesies are so adorable!

Miriam Prantner said...

These are such cute little tag/card sets! LOVE that die, and just perfect for new little ones! Thanks for joining in our hop and linking up!

Jocelyn Olson said...

These are so incredibly cute! All the little details are perfect. So sweet! I love your work--new follower. :)

Kara Lynne said...

Those are adorable onsies and I love the images you chose for both the boy and girl cards!

Dana said...

Wow!!! These are adorable!!! A perfect set!! Thanks for playing along!!!

JJ Bolton said...

How cute are these?! I'm totally in love with the polka dot butterfly and the yellow button! I love that combo! (I've got to remind myself to put those together more often:)

Queen Mary said...

I think your onesies are too cute! I made some shower invitations with this shape!

donna mikasa said...

most adorable onesies--love the matching tags!

jintyoo7 said...

How sweet, Gaytri - absolutely adorable :)

Beverley said...

Beautiful creations Gayatri. Congrats on your ColourQ win too. You are one amazing lady. Hugs Bev x

cheiron said...

Love these onesies. So sweet and the matching tags are perfect!

Michelle said...

These onesies are super cool and super sweet! I love the designs!

Diane said...

These are adorable..now you make me want hese dies, too...so cute!!

Kelly Griglione said...

Love that the smaller die has the flap between the leg holes! Good idea to use the dies in patterned paper too!