Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Lawnscaping Challenge - It is a Sketch


G'morning everybody,

First, I would like to thank all of you who have left me such sweet comments on both my blog and Moxie Fab World Blog on my Moxie Fabber Feature. They gave me a big smile and encouragement and made my day yesterday. Thanks Cath for featuring me:)


Today I am sharing a card for Lawnscaping Challenge #41. It is a sketch challenge this time.
Here is the sketch for you.



I broke opened the halloween stamp set called for this card.


Supplies:
Cardstock: Royal Velvet, Orange Zest from Papertrey Ink. Sand Sahara and white cardstocks from SU
Stamp Set: Heebie Jeebies from Lawn Fawn
Inks: Archival Jet Black Ink
Accessories: Wild Honey Distress Ink Marker and paint brush

I let the colours and images speak for it on this card. Nice sketch. Love it. Very versatile.

Thanks for stopping by1

Have a great day!

Pin It

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so cute Gayatri! I love the colours and the way you stamped Boo across the background. Such a fun card!

Nerina said...

I don't like spiders, but this is adorable! Love your take on the sketch - it has all the elements but is not at all obvious!

Arlene said...

An adorable, fun and sweet card. Love it.

Elena said...

so adorable! I love the shading inside the spiderweb and the different heights of dimensional tape you used. Thanks for playing along with us at lawnscaping!

Gabby said...

What a cute Halloween card! I like the colors and the dimensional variations that give the card depth. :)

Kara Lynne said...

That little spider just looks like he hasn't a care in the world! It's all in a day's work to frighten us. Such a fun card, I love how he's coming down from the web.

A Consuming Passion said...

Cute!!!

Tamara said...

Just LOVE this card, super cute!!
Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping
xx Tamara

lostinpaper said...

Supa fab take on the sketch! Love how your spider is dangling from the web!

Unknown said...

Great holiday card and great take on the challenge. I like this a lot!

jenn shurkus said...

the cuteness!!! i love the "boo" border :) thank you playing with us at lawnscaping!