Friday, November 9, 2012

Cloud9 November Blog Hop!


Today is 9th of the month and it is time for Cloud9 Blog Hop!


Here is this month's inspirational picture. You should have see it by now. I love a whole lot of white with all those bright coloured decors. Love Suzanne's choice of inspirational pictures. Don't you think?



I am inspired by the patterns on the quilt cover and the pillows as well as the white Christmas tree with colourful ornaments. Here is how I put my inspirations to paper:)


I LOVE all the colours against the white background. Just pleased with my card. It is all I have to say, really!
Hope you like it too:)

Now head over to Cloud9 blog to see what Suzanne, Christina and Anya have made:) If you have got into the spirit of making Christmas cards, you will now after seeing all their gorgeous cards:)

Thanks for stopping by!

Ta!

Pin It

13 comments:

Sindhu said...

A VERY pleasant card...

Maria said...

beautiful card

Brandi said...

This is so bright and fun! I looooove your blog and am a new follower. Your cards are so cute!

Jill Norwood said...

This is absolutely adorable! I just love it!

Lea L. said...

This is SO cute! I love the banner of mittens & teeny trees...and the bright & bold colors are fab!!

Kim S said...

I agree...the colors are great! And I love your sentiment treatment.

lostinpaper said...

Adorable! Love your glove bunting!

Marlou McAlees said...

what a stunning card!! love everything about it :)

Suzanne said...

Gayatri, I love all the fun colors in this card, the layout and the stamped background. Amazing design! Such an inspiration!

jintyoo7 said...

FAbulous card, Gayatri - Love it - such bright and cheerful colours :)

Mary-Anne V said...

Love this card..the banner of mittens and trees is a great way to use the tiny stamps and the colours are just wonderful on this card.

anya said...

Love the bright colors on this Gayatri! The mittens and little tree ornaments are adorable hanging from the wire. Love the way you interpreted the photo!

Sharron said...

Wow, I love everything about your card! The bright colors are wonderful and I adore the snowflakes and the hanging ornaments & mittens!