Thursday, January 24, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch #12


Hey dear craft friends

There is a new sketch today @ CAS(E) this Sketch Callenge Blog.
Here it is for you.


This sketch is by Lisa Arana.
Looking at the sketch, I said to myself, this is easy! But when I sat down to actually make a card. I was lost. Just couldn't get it right at all. I threw about three cards in the bin before I got this card made.
Pin It

I used Papertry Ink $5 sets to make this card. They are Think Big Favourites #11, Heart 2 Heart #3 and Crackled Mini Stamp sets. I have tried to get stained glass look using the Crackled Stamp Set. My hubby said it without any prompting. I think I have achieved it. I love the colours as well.

Check out other DT inspirations using this sketch @ CAS(E) this Sketch Blog. Make sure you link your project to the linky.

Thanks for visiting!

Ta!

10 comments:

karen h said...

Awesome card! I love the way you used the Crackle image!

Joyce said...

Hello, friend. Long time--no talkie! Your card is stunning. Would you please tell your secret to getting that crackle stamp to look like stained glass? It's really eye catching.

Carol L said...

This is fabulous! I love the colors, the matching hearts, and especially how you created that colorful crackle panel! NJ!

Jackie Rockwell said...

The panel reminds me a little of stained glass, it's beautiful! Great color combo!!!

Ardyth said...

Love the crackled glass effect!

lostinpaper said...

Definitely stained glass! Yay for you! Another gorgeous card Gayatri!

Barb Ghig said...

This is such a gorgeous card! I love the stained glass effect you achieved with the soft colors! Just beautiful!!!

Kim S said...

Love your patterns - a perfect backdrop to the bold sentiment!

ThePurplePlace said...

Such a stunning card and fabulous design...love it!

Chrissy Larson said...

Amazing card! I love how awesome you made $5 sets look. Who knew the crackled set had so much potential!