Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Retrosketches #44

Second post for today! Here is the first post.

I am back to the routine as you can guess! More than one post in a day lol! Hubby went back to work today. So things are a bit quieter and I had plenty of time to craft. Weather is so much cooler today in Perth. That heat wave over Christmas and New Year was terrible:( Hopefully no more of that!

Anyway, I played along Retro Sketches Challenge today. It has been a very long time I played a challenge. I love challenges and especially sketches. So here is my card.


I have used Uniko Studio's Stamps set called Pure Florals: Gerbera, Label Love: Christmas and Wonderful Washi.  Love combining stamp sets and these coordinate so well together. Love the colours too.

Uniko Studio is also having an awesome 50% off sale. Check it out!

Here is the retro sketch #44 for you.




Thanks for visiting!

Hugs!




5 comments:

Michelle said...

Gorgeous work, Gayatri! Beautiful design, and those colours work so well together!

Caryn said...

Just stunning Gaytari - really striking.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Kim S said...

I love the way you have used this sketch!! The green banner is the perfect touch!

Nina Yang said...

Love your take on the sketch!

lostinpaper said...

Uber funky deisgn and such a fun colour combo!