Friday, February 15, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #90


Hey my dear craft friends and blog visitors,

Aha! today is Friday and I cannot wait for Saturday. I can sleep in a bit in the morning. Since school started, I have been sleeping by midnight and waking up at 5:00AM!! I have dark circles under my eyes right now Cry! Heavy eyelids and plenty of chores to do....

OK! Let me stop talking about myself and share with you this week's CAS-ual Fridays theme! You will like it:)

cfc90


Yes! Black and White plus one colour of your choice......
Here is my card!


Coral colour is trendy right now. So I chose it as my colour. I inked my acrylic pad with the coral ink and stamped directly on my card stock  I then used the images from the new released Beanstalks stamp set and stamped them using Archival jet Black Ink. I love this ink because it is the true black image you get and perfect coverage as well. I deliberately stamped a few outside the colour block and did the same with the sentiment to create balance.
 Hope you like it!

Now check out CAS-ual Fridays Blog for the what rest of the Design Teams have done with this challenge and we also have three new stamp sets released this month which will be available at CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Store. And the new Design Team announcement too! Exciting:)

This week's challenge winner will receive a stamp set or your choice from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps!



Thanks for visiting my blog.

Ta!


4 comments:

Taheerah said...

Love it Gayatri, the pop of colour brought in from that coral is awesome!

Dianne said...

The background looks fab behind the lovely stamp, thanks for sharing....

Kristie W. said...

Love this card!! Great background choice for the flowers.

Marlena M. said...

Love the look of the acrylic block background Gayatri! Gorgeous colors too~