Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Sharing couple of cards.

Hey everybody,

Sharing couple of cards I had made sometime ago using Studio Calico's Snippets, Sun-drifter and Here & There  Collections. Here are the cards first.







I am loving the embellishments from the three beautiful collections from Studio Calico that I wanted to combine them to use on my card. so these cards are the result of this idea.
Love love the printed chipboard arrows and the speech bubbles. The flairs are so cool. I have highlighted the embellishments by keeping the background simple. I love them. Hope you do too.

My extended family have left after having a great holiday. House is very quiet and although life was hectic and exhausting, I miss them now:( Cleaning and sorting the house right now. Cannot wait to craft and share more:)

Thanks for stopping by!

Ta!

2 comments:

Deepti said...

Wow Gayatri :) these are beautiful :) I simply love ur cards :) they are so clean and crisp with perfect balance of colors, lovely

Mary-Anne V said...

Very nice....i love the arrows.