Monday, June 3, 2013

Gallery Idol Top #20


Dear Peeps!

Paper Craft Magazine conducts Gallery Idol contest every year. This year I submitted a card at the last minute and to my shock I made it to the Top #20. Check it out at Paper Craft Connection Blog Here.

8895421418 9e2fbdf015 Gallery Idol Top 20 Revealed!

And this is the card I submitted!


Now for round #2 the theme is "Defining Dad". I have just submitted my card. Very happy with it. Hope you will like it too. Viewing and voting starts on the 3rd June 12.00 noon Mountain Daylight Time USA. It will be 2.00AM on 4th June Perth Time. If you like my card, please vote for it:)

Hugs!
 photo gayatri_signature_zpsac2827ca.png

9 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

Big Congrats to ya Gayatri. Love your fun card design!

Steph Mitchell said...

Congratulations!! Great to see an Aussie (and a West Aussie at that) making the grade!! Well done!

Mary-Anne V said...

congrats ...I really liked this card when you posted it.

~amy~ said...

Love your card and a big congrats!!!!

joy said...

Congratulations! This card is great for a teenager.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome card! You achieved perfect balance and this is perfect for a teenager! Good luck moving forward!!

jintyoo7 said...

I saw you made made the Top 20! WELL DONE :)

Brilliant card!

SmilynStef said...

You got my vote ... I think you've got another winner. Congrats!

Taheerah said...

Not surprised in the slightest - I knew this card was a winner! Congrats and enjoy the ride!!