Monday, September 23, 2013

Happy Birthday Glitter card!


Hey everybody,

Hope you all have a great weekend! I had a great Saturday and Sunday was a washout with storms and wild weather. This freak weather has been a regular for past two months. It is nearly end of September and we are still in winter :(  Rain, windy and cold. Miserable weather. Cannot wait for sunshine. Hopefully the sun comes out for the school holidays.

Anyway, I am here to share a Birthday card.


I have used MFT's Happy Birthday die that I have die cut using white card stock which I stamped with Floral Folk Arts Flowers from Wplus9. The die cut stands out against the black background. I have also added some bling to the card using the gold glitter tape and the sequins from Studio Calico. Great birthday card for a girl's 21st birthday!



I also entering this card for Seize the Birthday "Anything Goes" Birthday challenge. Just discovered the blog. I am always making birthday cards. This challenge blog will be great starting point to making my birthday card collection:) Here is the link to the blog if you want to play along - Seize The Birthday!


Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs!

 photo gayatri_signature_zpsac2827ca.png

9 comments:

Tee said...

I love glitter and that glitter ribbons make a statement without being too over the top!! Awesome !!

Dawn T said...

Love all that glittery goodness Gayatri.

jintyoo7 said...

Gorgeous card, Gayatri - love the floral sentiment :)

JoAnn said...

Very pretty. The colors just pop against the black background. Love how you did the sentiment. Thanks for sharing it with us at Seize the Birthday.

Taheerah said...

Love this card so much Gayatri! So bright and happy!!

Kim S said...

I hope you see some sunshine soon!! I love the hints of colorful flowers on each letter - a gorgeous effect!

Nancy said...

Love this card! The black just makes that sentiment pop!! So glad you joined us this week at Seize the Birthday!!!!

My Paper Epiphany said...

I love the colour and pattern peeking through and the gold glitter!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Gayatri! Thanks for linking this up to the All That Gitters is Gold challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)