Monday, October 21, 2013

A set of Christmas cards


Hello everybody,

I have restarted making Christmas cards once again. I sorted out all my Christmas related stamp sets, dies, papers and embellishments. Looking at the number of Christmas stamp sets I have? I don't think I need any more for the next 5 years. Seriously, I have about 30 Christmas stamp sets.  Shocking! Yet I find myself drooling over the newer sets being released. Well, my plan is to use every stamp set to make my cards this year. I will make a set of three cards per stamp set. Go through all of them and if needed repeat. Here is my first set of three Christmas cards





I have used Mailie's PTI Hoilday Cheer Stamp set to make my card. The die is postage stamp die from MFT and the pattern paper is from Kaisercraft's Christmas Carol. I am in love with the Memento Luxe Inks. The coverage is awesome. Take a little time to dry but what beautiful vibrant colours? Love them.
Here is all three of the cards together.


Thanks for stopping by!
See you tomorrow with another set.

 photo gayatri_signature_zpsac2827ca.png

5 comments:

Dawn T said...

stunning set Gayatri. What a great idea to do your cards in sets of three.

Anonymous said...

What a great idea to use every set. Might try that myself - I don't have as many as you though! - I am still wanting the newer sets too. Great cards.

Kristie Goulet said...

I love these cards, Gayatri! I saw the photo on FB and couldn't wait to see the full cards. Great design.

Chrissy Larson said...

More gorgeous layers. Love the frame. What a nice touch!

lostinpaper said...

Good luck with your 'self' challenge, 30 stamp sets is a lot but I have faith in you and I certainly can't wait to see the rest of your creations!