Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Christmas Card Set #8


Sharing my 8th set of Christmas cards today.
These ones are one layer cards with lots of layered stamping.




 

 

 




I have used Snowflakes Greetings Stamp Set from CAS-ual Friday Stamps. 


And my card is inspired by Christina's card Let it Snow! I have used various colour combinations and also added rhinestones to a few of the snowflakes to make it festive.

I now have 50 cards made. 150 more to go. Just received all the new Christmas stamps from Uniko Studio. So I will be inking them to make more sets. Watch out this space:)

Have a great day!

 photo gayatri_signature_zpsac2827ca.png

5 comments:

Marisa said...

Those colourful snowflakes are just too fun!!

Mary-Anne V said...

What a great way to use the snowflake stamps...love these colour combos.

Kim S said...

So many lovely color combinations!

jintyoo7 said...

Beautiful veil of snowflakes :)

Christina said...

Your color combinations are incredible! I just love the added bling, too. I'm just tickled that you were inspired by my card. :)