Saturday, October 12, 2013

Studio Calico Antiquary Kits Revealed!


Hey Everybody,

How is everything going? It is Saturday already for me and I am hoping the sky will be blue and sun will be shining today. Plenty of work to do. Firstly I like to thank everybody for leaving me nice comments on my work. I have had a long period of no mojo and your comments have helped  me immensely to create and bring my mojo back. I really appreciate it. So thank you once again.

Today I am sharing my Studio Calico Antiquary Kits projects with you. These kits are released and available for purchase from the shop. I got the Antiquary Card Kit, Athens Add-on Card Kit and Amsterdam Scrapbook Kit #3. All of them are gorgeous. The stamp sets on the card kit and add on card kit is fab! Love it.
Here are my cards using Antiquary Card Kit.






Love love the pattern papers that came with the kit. Beautiful fall colours. Did you see the gold dots embellishment? Uber cool, right?  I enjoyed playing with this kit a lot.

Next up is cards from Amsterdam Scrapbook Kit.
This kit has lots of Printshop goodies yet to be released:)







Ampersand is trendy right now. There is plenty of that in this kit. Great vellum embellishments. You will love this kit.
Lastly, this project is from Athens add-on card kit.




That wood veneer post card is so fab, cool and awesome lol! My favourite so far. And the stamp set in this kit is very versatile. I decided to stamp, colour, cut and make a cluster to out on the post card. I also decided to frame that postcard rather than have it on its own or on a card. This is my favourite project for this month. I also have a few more cards using this kit coming later this month. So keep looking at the Studio Calico Blog:)

Hope you enjoyed my projects using Studio Calico's Antiquary kits. They are available for sale from the shop. Or if you have already ordered them, I bet you will surely love them:)

Have a weekend!

Ta!

 photo gayatri_signature_zpsac2827ca.png

3 comments:

Michelle Hernandez said...

Really? I've loved your cards the last couple of months! The neon stuff especially. These are no exception! I guess we all go through the no mojo phase- some of us fare better than others :) love that you and me card- so clever!

jintyoo7 said...

Glad you feel you're "back on track" - it'e very unproductive when you feel it is MIA ;oP

Beautiful projects today, Gayatri - the framed postcard is a stunner. I too, thought about using it for something quite special - great inspiration, thank you!

Chrissy Larson said...

I'm so glad for this post! I must say that this is the first kit I've gotten that sort of stumped me. I needed your amazing inspiration to figure out what to do with all of it. Thanks for giving me the umph I needed!