Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Love Struck!

Playing along Runaway Inspired Challenge #49 today. I love colours and this week's runaway photo is full of colours. 



I played with brush image stamps from My Favorite Things called Abstract Art which I thought is perfect set to use to get the effect I wanted. I am pretty happy with the outcome. Here is my card.

Love Stuck

I also added some text in using the Inspired by Butterflies stamp set also from MFT. Inked the Artisian heart shape chipboard with gold ink and wiped it. So it gives a subtle gold. Sentiment is from Right on Target stamp set. And finally embellished with sequins from Studio Calico.  Here is the closeup.

Love Stuck close up

Inks I have used here are Hero Arts Inks- Ruby, Butter Bar, Tide Pool and Soft Granite. The  Black ink is Versafine Black Ink.

Thanks for stopping by!

 photo gayatri_signature_zpsac2827ca.png

21 comments:

Toni said...

This turned out amazing and really captures the runway design!

Jasleen Kaur said...

Such a brilliant take n the pic. Just love it :)

Anonymous said...

Incredible Gayatri, a Winner for sure!

Michelle said...

Superb, Gayatri! I love this card!

~amy~ said...

this is wonderful!

Kara said...

Awesome!! I love it!!

Marisa said...

Fabulous take on the insp. piece!! great card.

Miriam Prantner said...

This card is just amazing, totally stunning, perfect take on the inspiration photo!

Karen Dunbrook said...

.......love.....

Cris G. said...

WOW! Perfect! Amazing card for the new RIC, Gayatri... you have just raised the bar.

Virginia L. said...

Oh me, oh my! This is so artistic and creative, Gayatri! The color layering is amazing...every droplet, every sequin...LOVE!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

This is amazing, Gayatri! Your ability to create a cohesive collage blows my mind! Your take on the inspiration is fantastic!!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Just Ahhhhhhhhhhmazing!!! Your cards are so phenomenal!!!!!

maria f. said...

Oooo cool. Especially love that wonky heart chipboard piled on there.

Joni Andaya said...

L.O.V.E! AMAZING take on the photo inspiration!

Varshitha said...

This is sooooo sooo amazing… i totally love the color combo… i definitely gonna use this color palatte in a card…

love ur style…

Kim S said...

I am in love! I have no ability to get that kind of an effect. I love all of the splashes and swipes - with the hearts and sequins - yet somehow it actually still seems clean and fresh!

Chrissy Larson said...

This is super cool! I love how you can create just about anything. Your classy cards are gorgeous, you clean cards are gorgeous, and this fun graphic card...GORGEOUS!

Unknown said...

Absolutely love it! Great take on the model's outfit.

Jennifer Rzasa said...

This card has such a cool factor. I love the colors and excitement! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!

Karen Davis said...

I just love your use of colour and 3D elements. All so perfectly arranged. I love this card.