Monday, January 20, 2014

To the Bride and Groom!


Sharing with you a wedding card I made. I have an order for a few cards including cards for wedding and anniversary. I haven't done wedding cards in a long time. I am trying to design some thing elegant.

To the bride and groom

I love gold on white. So I stamped Hero Arts Large Flower background in gold on the card front. Sponged some antique linen distress ink around the edge.  I then die cut Written on Ribbon die from Wplus9, stamped the ribbon image in gold again. Then choose sentiments from Fresh Cut Wreaths and Written On Ribbon stamp sets from Wplus9 to stamp on the ribbon die cut. I simply mounted this ribbon diecut using foam adhesives. Glued some stars randomly and added a mint coloured heart enamel dot to finish off the card.

To the Bride and Groom

I love it. Looks festive and elegant. Making this card has given me some confidence to create a few more wedding and anniversary cards. And I will then share them with you.

Thanks for stopping by!
Blog-Siggy-in-gold

1 comment:

Chrissy Larson said...

I love the combo of the background stamp with the banner. SUPER elegant!