Monday, March 24, 2014

Congrats!


Hello everybody! 
Mad Monday morning. Most chaos has settled. So time to blog. Sharing with you a card I made using Debby Hughes technique she shared at Clean and Simple Online Class. 

Congrats!

I have used beautiful stamps from The Craft's Meow for this card. The company is now closed but I love their stamp sets. I pretty much CASed her card here except I used flower instead of the butterfly which Debby used on her card and I went for silver embossing paste instead of white paste. Different sentiment as well.  
Here is a closeup!

Congrats closeup

 I have an exciting gig coming up in April. I am looking forward to sharing it with you. Yay!
Have a great day!
My blog signature

7 comments:

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous card Gayatri. I did a card with silver hearts but gave it away before taking a photo :-( Love the look you got with the rose.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Beautiful colored flower! What did you use to color it??

Deepti said...

Superb!! this is absolutely gorgeous

jintyoo7 said...

STUNNING :)

Mary-Anne V said...

wow...that is really stunning! hope your family is doing better and recovering.

Melody said...

This is just a beautiful!

Litasha Gandhi said...

Stunning!! I just love it.