Thursday, July 24, 2014

CASE Study #201

This is my second post for today. Here is my Runway Inspired Challenge post.

Today I have another gorgeous digital card from Shari Carroll as the new CASE Study Challenge muse. Yay! I love CASEing Shari's cards. Don't you? So come and play along the challenge.
Here is Shari's muse card and you can read how she created it HERE.


After I read how Shari made this card, I was so inspired by the use of digital designs. So I decided to do the same. Here is my CASEd card.


Good day Sunshine card

I browsed through  Kerri Bradford design blog and found this fab digital phrase - Good Day Sunshine. This is a freebie. Yay! Kerri has plenty of freebies for you. Explore them. I simply printed the phrase on a white cardstock and yellow cardstock. Trimmed to size. Then diecut Sunburst die from Simon Says Stamp on the yellow cardstock. I went through the phrase with Wink of Stella shimmer. The yellow diecut  is mounted on top of the white cardstock using foam adhesives aligning with the phrase. Pretty Pink Posh's Oynx sequins is added as accents. This panel is glued on the black card base.

Good Day Sunshine horizontal


Come and play along with us.

In August CASE Study is celebrating its 4th Anniversary. Yay!


Cannot wait for the fun!
My blog signature