Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Runaway Inspired Challenge #63


It is time to share another Runaway Inspired Challenge with you.




This is one chic dress. I love the floral pattern on the dress. I see them a lot on clothing now a days. Very on trend. I also love the black stripes on the dress and lots of white spaces. So my card is inspired by all of them.

Happy Birthday

I really love the Painted Flowers stamp set from Altenew. Love the shading and beautiful hand drawn outline. I stamped the flowers diagonally on the white card stock using the colours from the floral pattern on the dress. How pretty are those flowers? LOVE! I then trimmed the panel such that I made a gap showing the black glitter behind. I used the same glitter tape to add another strip under the sentiment strip. Finally accented with the ever gorgeous Cobalt sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.

Check out Runaway Inspired Challenge Blog to see how the rest of the designers interpreted the challenge. Now it is your turn to play along. Cannot wait to see what you do :)

Thanks for stopping by!

My blog signature

5 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

GORGEOUS card, Gayatri! LOVE!!!

~amy~ said...

really pretty...can't wait til my Altenew order arrives!

Sue McRae said...

Such a beauty...love how you used these flowers.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is gorgeous!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Your card is so trendy! I adore the black and pops of color!