Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Runway Inspired Challenge #67


Afternoon everybody,

 Welcome to a brand new Runaway Inspired Challenge #67 - Veronica Beard.




My inspiration from the picture are the flowers on the top and the black and night on the pant and blazer. And this is how I interpreted my inspiration.

A very happy Birthday card

For my card, I decided to add a strip of B/W pattern paper on the either side of the card front. Then on the centre panel, I stamped the flowers using the colours from the top on the inspirational picture. I then stamped the sentiment and finally embellished with the gorgeous CornFlour, Tangerine and Aquamarine sequins from Pretty Pink Posh. Here is a closeup.

A very happy Birthday flat

Head over to Runway Inspired Challenge Blog to see how the rest of the designers interpreted the fashion.


Thanks for stopping by!

My blog signature

4 comments:

Dawn T said...

A stunning card Gayatri. The colours with the stripes of black and white looks amazing.

Francesca Biancon said...

beautiful card, I like the contrapposition of black and White with other colors!

Bethany Stellpflug said...

This is beautiful Gayatri! Wow! I love the black stripes on the sides. :D

Monika/Buzsy said...

Beautiful card Gayatri. Love the big bold images. What stamp set is that?