Friday, March 20, 2015

Watercoloured Die Cut - Card #2

Afternoon everyone,

Sharing with you another watercoloured die cut card using Penny Black dies.

Thanks you card 1

For this card I have used Flower Frolic die and Stylish Gratitude die from Penny Black

flower frolic picture stylish gratitude picture

I did the exact same process as my previous card HERE. I love how I have a rainbow of colours against black. I layered them one over the other to get some dimension. I then die cut the Thank You die out of white cardstock and adhered towards the bottom of the card. I also added some thin strips of watercolour cardstock to anchor the sentiment die cut.

Thank you card flat

I added some glossy enamel dots to complement the rainbow colours of the die cut. Here is a closeup of the die cuts.

Thanks you closeup

Thanks for stopping by!

My blog signature

10 comments:

Sazzle Dazzle said...

So utterly gorgeous, dramatic, clever and striking. Fantastic technique and you are rockin' the black backgrounds.
Love 'em. x

Jill said...

I just adore this explosion of die cut color! HUGS!

Deepti said...

It is sooooo stunning!!

Rubeena I. said...

I love color on black! I did that for my last card. But your colors are SO vibrant. Which watercolors did you use? <3

SD pooja said...

Looks Stunning !

Ksenija @Sweet Kobylkin said...

Wonderful, Gayatri! Thank you for inspiration, I should try to make something similar

Dawn T said...

such a pretty card Gayatri. The way you've made your bright background and die cut it is fabulous.

Gretchen Wilson said...

Absolutely STUNNING! I went back and looked at the previous card and they are both beautiful. I very clever technique!

BeverlyBL said...

So very pretty. Love the colors you used and the white "Thank You" looks great.

Di said...

Lovely card, so vibrant.