Monday, May 11, 2015

Clean and Simple Challenge At A Blog Named Hero


It is time for a new challenge at A Blog Named Hero.
This is a Clean and Simple Challenge.


This is my take on the challenge.

veggie good friends2

I have used products from both Hero Arts and this month's collaborative partner Wplus9.
For the background, I have used Stamp Your Own Salad stamp set from Hero Arts. For the leaves of the carrots, beetroots and onions, I stamped with Mowed Lawn distress ink and then watercoloured using waterbrush. For the roots itself, I have used Hero Arts Ombre inks Pink and Orange and Cockleshell dye ink from Wplus9.

Veggie good friends closeup1

I then added a smaller panel of white striped acetate paper from We're Memory Keepers. The Hello die is from Wplus9 which I die cut a few out of black cardstock and stacked glued them to get dimension.

The sentiment is from Stamp Your Own Salad stamp set which is stamped on a strip of white cardstock and adhered using foam. 

Veggie good friends closeup

There is a lot of white space and dimensions yet, this is a clean and simple card.
Head over to A Blog Named Hero blog for more DT inspiration.

Come and play long the challenge. One lucky winner get a

http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?u=634982&b=199868&m=24698&afftrack=&urllink=www%2Esimonsaysstamp%2Ecom

from our fabulous sponsor

http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?u=634982&b=199868&m=24698&afftrack=&urllink=www%2Esimonsaysstamp%2Ecom

Thanks for stopping by!

My blog signature

1 comment:

blaze said...

Hi,
Is there any way you can let Hero Arts know that the grammar is so wrong on this sentiment...The correct grammar is "You and I are veggie good friends". Unless, of course, the grammar mistake was intentional. I hope not.